You are in the right place if you are looking for an Affiliate Bots review.
You may agree the claim Affiliate Bots uses artificial intelligence sounds phony. Making lots of money with artificial intelligence sounds like an over-hyped sales pitch.
Even if Affiliate Bots is not AI enhanced, I will tell you how they can help you make money online. Super affiliates make money.
They work at it. And it helps to have a useful set of tools in your toolbox. I have been marketing online for 20+ years. I never have seen a toolset this extensive for affiliate marketing.
You may be wondering,
How does artificial intelligence work with Affiliate Bots?
I will get to that question. But first, let's understand what artificial intelligence and a bot are.
Artificial intelligence (AI) is an area of computer science. It emphasizes the creation of intelligent machines that work and react like humans. Some of the activities computers with artificial intelligence are designed for include:
- Speech recognition
- Problem solving
A bot is a software application that runs automated tasks over the Internet. Bots perform functions that are both simple and repetitive, at a much higher rate than would be possible for a human alone.
Bots are not new.
I used a software application 18 years ago called an email harvester. The email harvester crawled the internet searching and capturing email addresses.
Yes, I was a spammer, until the implementation of the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003.
While Affiliate Bots may not be AI-powered, they are useful in automating some tasks.
The biggest challenge facing any affiliate marketer is getting traffic. The next challenge is finding products worth promoting. Finding and evaluating products is difficult and time consuming.
But the problems don't end with choosing a product.
Even if a marketer gets people to look at the product offer, the lookers need to to be converted to buyers. And once a purchase is made, can the affiliate marketer repeat the process? In other words, is the process automated?
“I suppose it is tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail.”
― Abraham Maslow, Toward a Psychology of Being
What is the Affiliate Bots Tool Set?
The Affiliate Bots is a collection of 37 affiliate marketing tools in the following categories:
- Affiliate software tools (8)
- Profitable traffic bots (10)
- Website profit-boosting tools (10)
- Website building tools (2)
- Money-making tools (7)
- Plus: video training, quick-start documentation, and customer support
By focusing on the three largest digital product affiliate networks, Clickbank, JVZoo, and Warrior Plus, Affiliate Bots eliminates:
- needing extensive market research
- wondering about traffic sources
- worrying about sales conversions
- being left out
- making excuses
The Affiliate Bots software bots are:
- AI Traffic Search - a search engine of 18 traffic opportunities across the top 100,000 websites
- Web Widgets - copy & paste one line of code... to boost conversions on any website... with 10 widgets!
- Banner Builder - which creates instant banners for any affiliate program or product
- Dropaveli - discover premium dropped domain names for any keyword, with 10,000 new domain names added daily
- Affiliate Ads 2.0 - instantly find and split-test banner ads for over 200 ClickBank affiliate programs
- Warrior250 - discover the top 250 affiliate programs on WarriorPlus, updated daily
- HostingAffiliate Bot - which displays the top affiliate programs for the monster hosting niche
- IMAffiliate Bot - which displays the developer's personal most profitable affiliate programs in the Internet marketing niche
- King Of The Zon - discover the top 200 brand new, hottest products on Amazon, updated daily
- Launch Pulse - displays the top launches happening on JVZoo, ClickBank & WarriorPlus in the next 30 days
- CB 250 - shows you the top 250 ClickBank affiliate programs, making seven figures a month in sales
- King of the Zoo - discovers profitable affiliate programs on JVZoo that are making thousands of dollars per day, right now, for affiliates just like you
- 1 Click Affiliate - that auto-creates profitable affiliate websites and landing pages for any niche, product or affiliate program in 60 seconds
- 1 Click Video Pages - which lets you create super-profitable video websites using my 10 proven templates
- Rapid Video Creator - that auto-creates profitable YouTube videos for any buyer keyword in 60 seconds
- Resell Database software - pre-loaded with 1000s of extra software and other products that you can license in minutes
- AutoMail software - an autoresponder which lets you build an unlimited list and send unlimited emails for life
- Domainaveli - discover hidden premium domain names - with the ultimate website name software
- Flip DB - a database of 360 websites making up to $26,000 per month - from the auction site Flippa
Check out this demo video to see how it all works.
The video demonstrates combining affiliate products with artificial intelligence and automation. WARNING: The video is 51 minutes. But, it shows how it works and how affiliate profits can scale up.
Why I Bought Affiliate Bots
First of all, I always look for ways to build my affiliate marketing business better. So I look, find, and use tools that save time and increase profits.
You may question how to use 37 tools. Or how can anyone use that many tools in their business?
The best way to explain my thought process is by using an example. Last year I bought a 10-piece carburetor repair tool kit to fix my weed wacker 2-cylinder engine. The 10 pieces are screwdrivers with different shaped heads to fit different carburetors. One fits my weed wacker, and another fits my lawn mower. At the moment, I do not need the other 8.
The same thing applies with Affiliate Bots. I only use several of the tools currently.
I access my Affiliate Bots toolkit via the Pro Club website which hosts the software. The following is a screenshot of my back office.
I prefer using online software apps rather than downloading them to my PC. But some of the tools are desktop applications.
Affiliate Bots is an updated version of Affiliate Titan I bought several years ago. Affiliate Titan is a six tool suite. Affiliate Titans is definitely not as handy as Affiliate Bots.
As an affiliate marketer, I promote Affiliate Bots and make a commission from the sale.
Affiliate Bots Pros and Cons
More Thoughts about Affiliate Bots
Affiliate Bots is a toolkit. In of itself, it is not an affiliate marketing business or system.
An affiliate marketing may take a variety of forms and include goals, objectives, and strategies. A person wanting an online business has the option to:
I like to compare a website to a house. A house is not a home until someone furnishes and people move in. A website is not a business until the owner adds content, and people visit it to read the content. Housebuilders have toolboxes and so do internet marketers.
Affiliate Bots Review Conclusion
I recommend Affiliate Bots for both beginner and experienced affiliate marketers.
Affiliate marketing is a great way to make money online. Whether as a side hustle or full-time business. But it is hard work. Affiliate Bots will help users build successful online businesses.
Affiliate Bots V2.02 Summary
If you have questions or comments about this Affiliate Bots review, please leave them below. I will be happy to reply.